Booking Policy at Our Guesthouse
Guest house Policy1. Guests can check in between 15:00 and 22:00, and check out between 06:00 and 11:00 . Check in/out times can be modified by prior arrangement, we try to make sure we are flexible to your needs
2. All guests must be 16 or over, sorry no children are allowed.
3. Pets are not allowed.
4. Vegetarian meals are available.
5. Wireless internet is available throughout the guest house and is free of charge.
6. There is no smoking permitted anywhere within the guest house and grounds.
7. Groups are accepted up to a maximum of 10 people. No stag and hen groups.
8. Parking for all guests is available on site and is free of charge.
9. We do not allow food/drink purchased off site to be consumed in the guesthouse.
10. IMPORTANT: To maintain the very high standard of our bedrooms we do not allow food and drink to be consumed in the bedrooms unless specifically provided by Caemorgan Mansion (such as celebration champagne/prosecco etc) In the event of any spillage or damages within the bedroom during the period of stay a charge will be made to the lead guest for repair/replace/cleaning as deemed necessary by the owners of Caemorgan Guest house.
11. A corkage charge will be applied to any alcohol consumed on the premises that is not purchased from the Guest House.
Payment ConditionsA deposit equal to the first nights stay is required. This deposit will be refunded if cancelled more than 7 days before arrival with a retention of £25 for administration costs.
Payments by cash, bacs, paypal, and the following cards: Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, Mastercard - no charge.
On the rare occasion when damage occurs, by negligence or a deliberate action taken by a Guest, which directly or indirectly causes loss to the Guesthouse. The Guest agrees to indemnify such losses, and that this forms part of the agreement at the time of booking. Losses include lost income, specialist expenses and the sourcing of alternative accommodation as necessary. If keys are taken on your departure from the guesthouse we will deduct £20 from your credit/ switch card to cover the cost of replacement keys and inconvenience.
The Guesthouse operates a non-smoking policy throughout the house. In the event of a guest(s) breaching the aforementioned policy, the Guesthouse will levy a charge for laundry and additional cleaning to the Guests final bill. In the event of the guest's departure, the Guesthouse reserves the right to deduct the appropriate fee from the credit card number provided at time of booking. Approx charge £50.00
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) no refund can be given.
Additional Check In NotesCheck in/out times can be modified by prior arrangement and subject to availability. A £25 late checkout/early checkin fee is applicable for this service
Cancellation PolicyWhen a reservation is made, by telephone or in writing, and accepted, a contract exists between the Guest and the guesthouse. If for any reason the reservation is cancelled, in full or in part, a breach of contract exists. The guesthouse reserves the right to cancel a booking on any grounds it feels are necessary and will honour no liability by doing so. However the guesthouse will make every effort to find alternative accommodation for the guests, but it is not bound to do so. Cancellations giving at least 7 full days notice will have deposits returned in full, less a £25 admin fee. For shorter periods of notice, the guesthouse retains deposits. Late Cancellations (less than 24 hours notice), or no shows, then the following conditions apply: The Guesthouse will make every reasonable effort to re-let the accommodation, and therefore reduce the likely losses for the Guest. If at the end of the reservation period, despite the efforts made by the Guest House, the accommodation is not re-let, then the Guest House is entitled to claim damages which reflect the losses incurred as a result of the cancellation. This is the value of the reservation; less any re-let value achieved and deposits already paid. Terms, Conditions, Contracts and Disputes are determined under English and Welsh Law. The latest check out time is 11.00 am, unless an alternative time has been arranged with the guesthouse. Unarranged late-Check out will incur a charge equivalent to the previous days rate.
General NotesWe would suggest that Guests consider the merits of insurance cover that includes a cancellation risk.
Website Disclaimer1. Access to and use of this web site is provided by Caemorgan Mansion Guest House and subject to the following Terms and conditions
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site.
3. Caemorgan Mansion Guest House reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
Copyright4. Except where otherwise noted, the contents of this web site including the design, text, graphics and arrangement of the pages are our property and are our copyrighted material or that of the relevant content providers. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.
5. In accessing Caemorgan Mansion Guest House web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your personal non-commercial use. Caemorgan Mansion Guest House reserves the right to withdraw this authorisation at any time by notice on this web site.
6. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these Caemorgan Mansion Guest House pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Caemorgan Mansion Guest House
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Trade Marks8. The names, images and logos identifying Caemorgan Mansion Guest House or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Caemorgan Mansion Guest House and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any license or right under any trade mark or patent or copyright.
Links To Other Websites9. WHILE USING THIS WEB SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THIRD PARTY WEB SITES THOUGH LINKS. SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ARE NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH SITES OR THEIR CONTENTS. ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR INTEREST OR CONVENIENCE ONLY AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR IMPLY ANY ENDORSEMENT BY US OF SUCH LINKED SITE AND WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY ARISE FROM USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR CONTRACTS ENTERED INTO RESULTING FROM THE USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES.
Disclaimer Regarding Merchandise and Products10. MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MAY BE PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE OR LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ON THIS WEB SITE. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR SPONSORS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE, MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU REGARDING ANY SUCH MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NOR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER'S WEB SITE NOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER'S REPRESENTATIONS NOR THE LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR THEIR MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
11. YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER AND ARE SUBJECT TO ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO SUCH TRANSACTIONS. YOU AGREE TO PAY ALL CHARGES INCURRED BY YOU WITH ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ALL APPLICABLE TAXES (IF ANY) RELATING TO SUCH CHARGES.
12. Before entering into any transaction to acquire merchandise, products or services from any third party provider made available through this Web Site please see section above entitled "Links To Other Web Sites".
Exclusion of Liability13. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Caemorgan Mansion Guest House, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
14. In no event will Caemorgan Mansion Guest House be liable for any damages including, without limitation indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other derelict action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Caemorgan Mansion Guest House does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
15. No warranty is given that this web site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
16. We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this web site by any third parties. web site is at your own risk and we do not warrant that use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property or data, including but not limited to loss of use of data or equipment, loss of data or computer virus infection.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or breach of duty or for fraudulent misrepresentations.
Severability20. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Jurisdiction21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising herefrom shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales